Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Snippet

Kith and Kin Everywhere,

After some 20 to 25 years of successfully sending Snippets of life in the Arid-Zona desert along with harangues, raves and rants, some robotic idiot decided to label me as a Spammer.  Without fanfare or warnings Jack's Pack was obliterated and my e-mail account scourged from Cyberspace.

Homer and Hardee, our two resident roadrunners, have been replaced, apparently, by two young ones.  Unnamed as yet, one is bold as brass demanding meatballs that I place on a platter at my feet.  The other one is timid, remains atop the patio wall and wants its meatball to be placed on a scrap of sandstone.          Or are they one with differing behaviors depending on a mood?         Only roadrunners know!

Anyway, Marquita has set me up with a blogspot into which you may tap at your convenience -- or not.  'Sup to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment